Meeting Setbacks with Compassion
Tools for Coping and Healing
- Losing a Loved One: When someone we care about, like a family member, friend, or spouse, passes away, it can profoundly affect even strong individuals.
- Ending a Relationship: If we lose a friendship or romantic relationship, mainly because of betrayal, cheating, or a breakup, it can be tough to handle.
- Loss of Health or Safety Changes: Facing a chronic illness or new disability can change how we see life as we mourn the life we had before the condition.
- Job Loss: Losing a job can bring complex grief, making you feel helpless or regretful, even if the loss wasn’t your fault.
- Dreams Fading: When a cherished life goal seems out of reach, it can be one of the most crushing losses we experience, affecting our motivation and happiness.
This past year of pandemic lock-downs and isolation has caused us to face losses on many levels. We all have felt grief, anxiety, despair, anger, hopelessness, sadness, or anguish that have touched us physically, mentally, and emotionally.
To heal ourselves and move forward in life, we need to turn inward towards compassion rather than moving away from it in pain. Nevertheless, we can restore our lives by embracing and acknowledging the reality of our loss of any kind, which takes hard emotional work.
Also, with significant challenges comes the search for meaning. Many questions arise as we try to make sense of it all. What is the purpose of life? What is the reason for living? Or why is there pain and suffering?
7-Week Coaching Program
Seven skills that empower YOU to move
from pain to peace,
heartbreak to happiness,
grief to gratitude.
Tools for Coping and Healing
I offer a 7-Week Coaching Program that introduces you to new skills that enable you to discover ways of relating to your loss, and, at the same time, re-engage and feel the happiness of this moment.
In every session, my aim as a Compassionate Coach is to create a safe place for you to share what you feel without embarrassment and care for yourself with care and kindness.
Resilience can be cultivated through adversity, and making new connections enables you to face the future with confidence and love, and be loved again.
By practicing the new skills in my Coaching Program, you learn to:
- Cope with loneliness and simultaneously re-engage and feel the happiness of these moments.
- Build resilience that enables you to face the future with confidence, creating a life that allows you to love and be loved again.
- Gain a new perspective on navigating life challenges, not as a disorder that needs to be treated or fixed; instead, to become empowered to move from pain to peace, heartbreak to happiness, and sadness to gratitude.
- Find purpose after setbacks.
Book a Private Session
When you are ready to get unstuck and willing to move forward, I invite you to visit the Contact Page and request a 45-minute complimentary Coaching Session via phone or video conferencing.